1. Jing Hu, Xiaofeng Yang, Qianqian Peng, Fengyi Wang, Yue Zhu, Xuan Hu, Baozhan Zheng*, Juan Du*, Dan Xiao, A highly sensitive visual sensor for tetracycline in food samples by a double-signal response fluorescent nanohybrid, Food Control, 2020, 108, 106832.
2. Qianqian Peng, Na Wang, Yue Zhu, Jing Hu, Huaqiao Peng, Lin Li, Baozhan Zheng,* Juan Du* and Dan Xiao, Hydrophobic AgNPs: one-step synthesis in aqueous solution and their greatly enhanced performance for SERS detection, J. Mater. Chem. C, 2019, 7, 10465-10470.
3. Fengyi Wang, Qianqian Peng, Jing Hu, Xuan Hu, Huaqiao Peng, Lin Li, Dan Xiao, Baozhan Zheng* and Juan Du*, Construction of ratiometric phosphorescent assay with long-lived carbon quantum dots and inorganic nanoparticles for its application in environmental and biological system, New J. Chem., 2019, 43, 12410-12416.
4. Baozhan Zheng*, Xiaoxia Liu, Jing Hu, Fengyi Wang, Xuan Hu, Yue Zhu, Xu Lv, Juan Du*, Dan Xiao,Construction of hydrophobic interface on natural biomaterials for higher efficient and reversible radioactive iodine adsorption in water, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2019, 368, 81-89.
5. Xuan Hu, Fengyi Wang, Qianqian Peng, Jing Hu, Huaqiao Peng, Lin Li, Baozhan Zheng,* Juan Du* and Dan Xiao, Construction of a luminescent sensor based on a lanthanide complex for the highly efficient detection of methyl parathion, RSC Adv., 2019, 9, 13048-13053.
6. Rong Zhang, Jingrui Han, Baozhan Zheng,* Xifeng Shi, Abdullah M. Asirid and Xuping Suna,* Metal-organic framework-derived shuttle-like V2O3/C for electrocatalytic N2 reduction at ambient conditions,Inorg. Chem. Front., 2019, 6, 391-395.
7. Fengyi Wang, Xuan Hu, Jing Hu, Qianqian Peng, Baozhan Zheng*, Juan Du* and Dan Xiao, Fluorescent Assay for Alkaline Phosphatase Activity Based on Energy Transfer from Terbium to Europium in Lanthanide Coordination Polymer Nanoparticles, J. Mater. Chem. B, 2018, 6, 6008-6015.
8. Xiaoxia Liu, Chunlan Yang, Baozhan Zheng*, Jianyuan Dai, Lei Yan, Zhenjing Zhuang, Juan Du, Yong Guo*, Dan Xiao*, Green anhydrous synthesis of hydrophilic carbon dots on large-scale and their application for broad ?uorescent pH sensing, Sensors and Actuators B, 2018, 255, 572-579.
9. Rong Zhang, Xiang Ren, Xifeng Shi, Fengyu Xie, Yonglan Luo, Baozhan Zheng*, Xiaodong Guo*, Xuping Sun*, Enabling Effective Electrocatalytic N2 Conversion to NH3 by TiO2 Nanosheets Array under Ambient Conditions, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2018, 10(34), 28251-28255.
10. Ling Zhang, Xuqiang Ji, Xiang Ren, Yonglan Luo, Xifeng Shi, Abdullah M. Asiri, Baozhan Zheng*, Xuping Sun*, Efficient Electrochemical N2 Reduction to NH3 on MoN Nanosheets Array under Ambient Conditions, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng., 2018, 6(8), 9550-9554.
11. Xuqiang Ji, Rong Zhang, Xifeng Shi, Abdullah M. Asiri, Baozhan Zheng*, Xuping Sun*, Fabrication of hierarchical CoP nanosheet@microwire array via Space-confined phosphidation toward high-efficiency water oxidation electrocatalysis under alkaline conditions, Nanoscale, 2018, 10, 7941.
12. Xiaoxia Liu, Jinrong Liu, Baozhan Zheng*, Lei Yan, Jianyuan Dai, Zhenjing Zhuang, Juan Du, Yong Guo and Dan Xiao*, N-doped carbon dots: green and efficient synthesis on large-scale and their application in fluorescent pH sensing, New Journal of Chemistry, 2017, 41, 10607-10612.
13. Ling Zhang, Ibrahim Saana Amiinu, Xiang Ren, Zhiang Liu, Gu Du, Abdullah M. Asiri, Baozhan Zheng*, and Xuping Sun*, Surface Modification of a NiS2 Nanoarray with Ni(OH)2 toward Superior Water Reduction Electrocatalysis in Alkaline Media, Inorg. Chem., 2017, 56 (22), 13651-13654.
14. Baozhan zheng*, Xiaoxia Liu, Yu Wu, Lei Yan, Juan Du, Jianyuan Dai, Qing Xiong, Yong Guo* and Dan Xiao*, Surfactant-free gold nanoparticles: rapid and green synthesis and their greatly improved catalytic activities for 4-nitrophenol reduction, Inorg. Chem. Front., 2017, 4, 1268-1272. (Front Cover).
15. Xueni Huang, Libin Yang, Shuai Hao, Baozhan Zheng*, Lei Yan, Fengli Qu, Abdullah M. Asiri, Xuping Sun*, N-Doped carbon dots: a metal-free co-catalyst on hematite nanorod arrays toward efficient photoelectrochemical water oxidation, Inorg. Chem. Front., 2017, 4, 537-540.
16. Meina Wang, Baozhan Zheng*, Feng Yang, Juan Du, Yong Guo, Jianyuan Dai, Lei Yan and Dan Xiao*, Synthesis of "amphiphilic" carbon dots and their application for the analysis of iodine species (I2, I- and IO3-) in highly saline water, Analyst, 2016, 141(8), 2508-2514.
17. Baozhan Zheng, Jingying Zheng, Tingting Yu, Aohua Sang, Juan Du, Yong Guo, Dan Xiao, Martin M.F. Choi, Fast microwave-assisted synthesis of AuAg bimetallic nanoclusters with strong yellow emission and their response to mercury(II) ions, Sensors and Actuators B-Chemical, 2015, 221, 386-392.
18. Baozhan Zheng, Tao Liu, Man Chin Paau, Meina Wang, Yang Liu, Lizhen Liu, Chuanfang Wu, Juan Du, Dan Xiao* and Martin M. F. Choi*, One pot selective synthesis of water and organic soluble carbon dots with green fluorescence emission, RSC Advances, 2015, 5(15), 11667-11675.
19. Baozhan Zheng, Guangyue Liu, Aiwen Yao, Yanling Xiao, Juan Du, Yong Guo, Dan Xiao*, Qin Hu, Martin M.F. Choi*, A sensitive AgNPs/CuO nanofibers non-enzymatic glucose sensor based on electrospinning technology, Sensors and Actuators B, 2014, 195, 431-438.
2. 郑保战，杜娟，肖丹，郭勇，刘小霞，赵燕, 高效可逆的脂溶性碳点改性碘吸附材料、制备及应用，申请号：201811478985.3.
4. 郑保战, 肖丹, 郭勇, 杜娟, 刘小霞, 冀红云, 一种快速、大批量制备水溶性荧光碳量子点的方法，申请号：201710427128.X.