1. Yang Li, Qianxun Wu, Xinghua Guo, Meicheng Zhang, Xing Li, Xiaofeng Li, Shoujian Li*, Lijian Ma*. Laminated self-standing covalent organic framework membrane with uniformly distributed subnanopores for ionic and molecular sieving. Nat. Commun., 2020, 11, 599–608. (DOI: 10.1038/s41467-019-14056-7)
2. Yang Li, Xinghua Guo, Xiaofeng Li, Meicheng Zhang, Zhimin Jia, Yun Deng, Yin Tian*, Shoujian Li*, Lijian Ma*. Redox-active two-dimensional covalent organic frameworks (COFs) for selective reductive separation of valence-variable, redox-sensitive and long-lived radionuclides. Angew. Chem., Int. Ed., 2020, 59, 4168–4175. (DOI: 10.1002/ange.201916360)
3. Meicheng Zhang, Yang Li, Lijian Ma*, Xinghua Guo, Xiaofeng Li, Kun Li, Xiaoyan Wang, Chuanqin Xia, Shoujian Li. Crystalline quantum dot of covalent organic framework for fast and sensitive detection of uranium. Chem. Comm., 2020, 56, 880–883. (DOI: 10.1039/c9cc08278f) (Cover)
4. Xing Li, Yue Qi, Guozong Yue, Qianxun Wu, Yang Li, Meicheng Zhang, Xinghua Guo, Xiaofeng Li, Lijian Ma*, Shoujian Li*. Solvent- and catalyst-free synthesis of an azinelinked covalent organic framework and the induced tautomerization in the adsorption of U(VI) and Hg(II). Green Chem., 2019, 21, 649–657.
5. Xiaofeng Li, Yang Li, Qianxun Wu, Meicheng Zhang, Xinghua Guo, Xing Li, Lijian Ma*, Shoujian Li*. Ultrahigh uranium uptake by magnetic magnesium ferrite loaded hydrothermal carbon nanosheets under acidic condition. Chem. Eng. J., 2019, 365, 70–79.
6. Xinghua Guo, Yin Tian, Meicheng Zhang, Yang Li, Rui Wen, Xing Li, Xiaofeng Li, Ying Xue, Lijian Ma*, Chuanqin Xia*, Shoujian Li. Mechanistic insight into hydrogen-bond-controlled crystallinity and adsorption property of covalent organic frameworks from flexible building blocks. Chem. Mater. 2018, 30, 2299–2308.
7. Yang Li, Meicheng Zhang, Xinghua Guo, Rui Wen, Xing Li, Xiaofeng Li, Shoujian Li*, Lijian Ma*. Growth of high-quality covalent organic framework nanosheets at the interface of two miscible organic solvents. Nanoscale Horiz., 2018, 3, 205–212. (Front Cover)
8. Meicheng Zhang, Yang Li, Chiyao Bai, Xinghua Guo, Jun Han, Sheng Hu, Hongquan Jiang, Wang Tan, Shoujian Li*, Lijian Ma*. Synthesis of microporous covalent phosphazene-based frameworks for selective separation of uranium in highly acidic media based on size-matching effect. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2018, 10, 28936–28947.
9. Lei Wang, Xinghua Guo, Kecheng Cao, Bo Li, Yang Li, Meicheng Zhang, Rui Wen, Xing Li, Shoujian Li*, Lijian Ma*. Effective charge-discriminated group separation of metal ions under highly acidic condition using nanodiamond-pillared graphene oxide membrane. J. Mater. Chem. A, 2017, 5, 8051–8061.
10. Yang Li, Lei Wang, Bo Li, Meicheng Zhang, Rui Wen, XinghuaGuo, Xing Li, Ji Zhang, Shoujian Li*, Lijian Ma*. Pore-free matrix with cooperative chelating of hyperbranched ligands for high-performance separation of uranium. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2016, 8, 28853–28861.
11. Shuang Zhang, Xiaosheng Zhao, Bo Li, Chiyao Bai, Yang Li, Lei Wang, Rui Wen, Meicheng Zhang, Lijian Ma*, Shoujian Li*. “Stereoscopic” 2D super-microporous phosphazene-based covalent organic framework: design, synthesis and selective sorption towards uranium at high acidic condition. J. Hazard. Mater., 2016, 314, 95–104.
12. Bo Li, Chiyao Bai, Shuang Zhang, Xiaosheng Zhao, Yang Li, Lei Wang, Kuan Ding, Xi Shu, Shoujian Li*, Lijian Ma*. An adaptive supramolecular organic framework for highly efficient separation of uranium via an in situ induced fit mechanism. J. Mater. Chem. A, 2015, 3, 23788–23798.
13. Chiyao Bai, Meicheng Zhang, Bo Li, Yin Tian, Shuang Zhang, Xiaosheng Zhao, Yang Li, Lei Wang, Lijian Ma*, Shoujian Li*. Three novel triazine-based materials with different O/S/N set of donoratoms: One-step preparation and comparison of their capability inselective separation of uranium. J. Hazard. Mater., 2015, 300, 368–377.
14. Yin Tian, Jia Fu, Yi Zhang, Kecheng Cao, Chiyao Bai, Dongqi Wang, Shoujian Li,* Ying Xue,* Lijian Ma*, Chong Zheng*. Ligand-exchange mechanism: new insight into solid-phase extraction of uranium based on a combined experimental and theoretical study. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2015, 17, 7214–7223.
15. Juan Li, Xiaodan Yang, Chiyao Bai, Yin Tian, Bo Li, Shuang Zhang, Xiaoyu Yang, Songdong Ding, Chuanqin Xia, Xinyu Tan, Lijian Ma*, Shoujian Li*. A novel benzimidazole-functionalized 2-D COF material: Synthesis and application as a selective solid-phase extractant for separation of uranium. J. Colloid Interf. Sci., 2015, 437, 211–218.
16. Kecheng Cao, Yin Tian, Yongzhi Zhang, Xiaodan Yang, Chiyao Bai, Yue Luo, Xiaosheng Zhao, Lijian Ma*, Shoujian Li*. Strategy and mechanism for controlling the direction of defect evolution in graphene: preparation of high quality defect healed and hierarchically porous grapheme. Nanoscale, 2014, 6, 13518–13526.
17. Chiyao Bai, Juan Li, Songbai Liu, Xiaoyu Yang, Xiaodan Yang, Yin Tian, Kecheng Cao, Ying Huang, Lijian Ma*, Shoujian Li*. In situ preparation of nitrogen-rich and functional ultramicroporous carbonaceous COFs by "segregated" microwave irradiation. Micropor. Mesopor. Mat., 2014, 197, 148–155.
18. Xiaodan Yang, Juan Li, Jun Liu, Yin Tian, Bo Li, Kecheng Cao, Songbai Liu, Min Hou, Shoujian Li*, Lijian Ma*. Simple small molecule carbon source strategy for synthesis of functional hydrothermal carbon: preparation of highly efficient uranium selective solid phase extractant. J. Mater. Chem. A, 2014, 2, 1550–1559.