1. X. M. Xu, L. Qu, J. T. Song, D. H. Wu, X. G. Zhou, and H. F. Xiang,* “Simple and visual approach for enantioselective recognition through supramolecular gels with specific selectivity”, Chem. Commun., 2019, 55, 9873 – 9876.
2. M. Wang, C. Q. Cheng, C. B. Li, D. H. Wu, J. T. Song, J. Wang, X. G. Zhou, H. F. Xiang,* and J. Liu,* “Smart, chiral, and nonconjugated cyclohexane-based bis-salicylaldehyde hydrazides: multi-stimuli-responsive, turn-on, ratiometric, and thermochromic fluorescence, single-crystal structures via DFT calculations”, J. Mater. Chem. C, 2019, 7, 6767 – 6778.
3. J. T. Song, M. Wang, X. G. Zhou, and H. F. Xiang,* “Unusual circularly polarized and aggregation-induced near-infrared phosphorescence of helical platinum(II) complexes with tetradentate Salen ligands”, Chem. Eur. J., 2018, 24,7128 - 7132.
4. X. H. Zhang, J. Shi, G. Y. Shen, F. Gou, J. H. Cheng, X. G. Zhou, and H. F. Xiang,* “Non-conjugated fluorescent molecular cages of salicylaldehyde-based tri-Schiff bases: AIE, enantiomers, mechanochromism, anion hosts/probes, and cell imaging properties”, Mater. Chem. Front., 2017, 1, 1041 - 1050.
5. J. H. Cheng, F. Gou, X. H. Zhang, G. Y. Shen, X. G. Zhou, and H. F. Xiang,* “A class of multiresponsive colorimetric and fluorescent pH probes via three different reaction mechanisms of Salen complexes: a selective and accurate pH measurement”, Inorg. Chem., 2016, 55, 9221 - 9229.
6. J. H. Cheng, Y. X. Li, R. Sun, J. Y. Liu, F. Gou, X. G. Zhou, H. F. Xiang,* and J. Liu*, “Functionalized Salen ligands linking with non-conjugated bridges: unique and colorful aggregation-induced emission, mechanism, and applications” J. Mater. Chem. C, 2015, 3, 11099 - 11110.
7. J. H. Cheng, Y. H. Zhang, X. F. Ma, X. G. Zhou, and H. F. Xiang,* “Colorimetric and fluorescent pH and Cu2+ probes induced by photoisomerization of a maleonitrile-based Salen ligand”, Chem. Commun., 2013, 49, 11791 - 11793.
8. H. F. Xiang,* J. H. Cheng, X. F. Ma, X. G. Zhou, and J. J. Chruma, “Near-infrared phosphorescence: materials and applications”, Chem. Soc. Rev., 2013, 42, 6128 - 6185.
9. H. F. Xiang,* L. Zhou, Y. Feng, J. H. Cheng, D. Wu, and X. G. Zhou,* “Tunable fluorescent/phosphorescent platinum(II) porphyrin-fluorene copolymers for ratiometric dual emissive oxygen sensing”, Inorg. Chem., 2012, 51, 5208 - 5212.
10. L. Zhou, Z. X. Xu, Y. Zhou, Y. Feng, X. G. Zhou, H. F. Xiang,* and V. A. L. Roy,* “Structure-charge transport relationship of 5,15-dialkylated porphyrins”, Chem. Commun., 2012, 48, 5139 - 5141.